Mucho Burrito Cinco de Mayo 2014 Instant Win - Game OFFICIAL GAME RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR/GAME PERIOD: This Game is governed by these Official Rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Game is sponsored by Mucho Burrito (the “Sponsor”). The Game starts at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) April 14, 2014 and closes at 11:59:59 PM EST on May 5, 2014 (the “Game Period”). All references in these rules are Eastern Standard Times, which shall control for purposes of this Game.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open to residents of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of primary residence at time of entry and to legal U.S. residents residing in Washington State who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, their affiliated partners, agents, Distributor Network their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent judging organization (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) or members of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.
3. HOW TO RECEIVE A GAME CARD:
(i) WITH PURCHASE: Visit any participating Mucho Burrito location in Canada or the United States on May 5, 2014 ONLY and purchase any entrée item and a Jarritos soft drink, and you will receive one (1) instant win game card (the “Game Card”) good for your next visit (see rule 4). All Game Cards must be redeemed by October 30, 2014 (the “Redemption Period Cut-Off Date”). Limit of one (1) Game Card with purchase per visit at participating locations.
(ii) ON-LINE ENTRY : To enter the contest online visit www.muchoburrito.com between 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) April 14, 2014 and 11:59:59 PM EST on May 31, 2014 and click on the Cinco de Mayo contest page, complete and submit the required information by following the instructions on the site. To be eligible for the on line prizes, during the entrant must complete entry before 11:59:59 PM EST on the last day of the contest. Upon submission of your entry online, you will be automatically entered in the Mucho Burrito Cinco de Mayo 2014 Instant Win Game, subject to the qualification in the preceding sentence. A random drawing of all online entries received will be performed on June 2, 2014.
(iii) WITHOUT PURCHASE CANADA/USA: To request a No Purchase Entry Game Card, while supplies last, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to: “Mucho Burrito Instant Win Game No Purchase Request” 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, ON,L4B 2N3 . Requests must be received on or before May 31, 2014 (the “Game Period Cut-Off Date”) to allow sufficient time for processing. Limit of one (1) No Purchase Entry request per separate postage stamped envelope. All Game Cards must be redeemed by the Redemption Period Cut-Off Date.
4. PRIZING: There will be a total of nineteen thousand five hundred and forty eight (19,548) Instant Win Prizes available to be won, consisting of the following:
As Instant Win Prizes are claimed, the number of Instant Win Prizes available and the odds of winning a particular Instant Win Prize will be reduced accordingly although the odds of finding an Instant Win Prize will always remain 1 in 1. Instant Win Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable, not for resale or convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right in the event that an Instant Win Prize or any component of an Instant Win Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Instant Win Prize or component of an Instant Win Prize of equal or greater value without liability.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION(S):
(a) HOW TO CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WIN “ GRAND PRIZE” – HOT SAUCE GIFT PACK, $25 GIFT CARD, APPLE TV, 16GB IPOD, 43” SAMSUNG TV, or TRIP: To claim your Instant Win Grand Prize as described above , upon revealing your Instant Win Prize complete the Entry Form Below, including printing your full name, date of birth, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code) and answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, the mathematical skill-testing question and confirm compliance with the Official Rules. Upon doing so, mail to the address indicated on the Game Card: Mucho Burrito Instant Win Game: 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B-2N3. It is recommended that registered mail be used with return receipts requested and a photocopy of both sides of your Game Card should be kept for your records. (Proof of mailing is not proof of delivery). Game Cards must be received by the Redemption Period Cut-Off Date or will not be eligible for an Instant Win Grand Prize. Upon receipt of your Game Card, the Game Card will be verified, and your answer to the mathematical skill-testing question must be determined to be correctly answered in order for you to be declared a winner. If a claimant fails to answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or if his/her answer to the mathematical skill-testing question is incorrect, he/she will be disqualified. Upon verification the Instant Grand Prize will be delivered to the address on the Game Card within thirty (30) days of the Redemption Period Cut-Off Date.
(b) HOW TO CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WIN FOOD PRIZE: To claim an Instant Win Food Prize, upon revealing your Instant Win Prize complete the Game Card, including printing your full name, date of birth, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code) and answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, the mathematical skill-testing question and confirm compliance with the Official Rules. Upon doing so, present the Game Card to the Mucho Burrito cashier on your next visit at a participating Mucho Burrito location. The claimant’s answer to the mathematical skill-testing question must be determined to be correctly answered in order to be declared a winner. Game Card must be redeemed on or before the Redemption Period Cut-Off Date or will not be eligible for a prize. If a claimant fails to answer the mathematical skill-testing question, or if his/her answer to the mathematical skill-testing question is incorrect, he/she will be disqualified. Upon verification, the Instant Win Food Prize will instantly be awarded at the participating Mucho Burrito location.
6. GENERAL: By entering the Game, entrants agree to abide and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the independent judging organization with respect to all aspects of the Game, which are final and binding in all respects relating to this Game.
7. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE/FORCE MAJEURE: Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related activity (including, without limitation, travel), or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any printing or production errors. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen entries, mail or prize notifications; or for lost Game Cards or for miscommunications, or for any failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. The Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Game if they determine, in their sole discretion, that the Game is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Game In such event the Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Game as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state/province or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, The Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Game. If the Game is terminated or suspended before the designated end date, notice thereof will be posted at the participating locations and only those Instant Win Prizes awarded and non-suspect entries legitimately received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination will honored. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials or these rules.
8. By entering and/or accepting an Instant Win Prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state or province) and/or photograph without further compensation, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to this Game, except to the extent prohibited by law. If an entrant is a resident of the United States, by entering and/or accepting an Instant Win Prize, entrants agree that the Game shall be construed in accordance with the governing law and jurisdiction of the State of Massachusetts, excluding its conflict of law rules. If an entrant is a resident of Canada, subject to section 15 below, by entering and/or accepting the Prize, entrants agree that the Game shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Canadian Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, and only an Ontario court of competent jurisdiction shall have jurisdiction and venue over controversies arising out of, or relating to, the Game.
9. All Game Cards become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with the Instant Prize Winners. This Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
10. If due to printing, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
11. The Game Card is subject to verification and is automatically void if not obtained through legitimate channels, or if illegible, altered, forged, defaced, mutilated, tampered with or irregular in any way or Game Card contains a printing or other errors. Liability for any irregular Game Card is limited to replacement of such Game Card.
13. WINNER’S LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Mucho Burrito Instant Win Winners: Mucho Burrito Marketing Fund Inc., 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2M3, Canada. Winner’s list requests must be received by June 15, 2014.
14. Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Game is: Mucho Burrito, 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2M3, Canada
15. GRAND PRIZE DETAILS, TRIPS: Approximate retail value of the trip is $3,000 CDN based on a Toronto departure. Actual retail value may vary depending on departure date and departure city. Winners responsible for payment of taxes. Travel must be taken between May 1, 2014 to April 30, 2015. Reservation needs to be done by October 30, 2014. Travel cannot be taken during Christmas / New Year’s, Spring Break (February 15 to March 15) and Easter. The winner and his/her travel guests must each have proof of valid travel documents prior to ticketing. The winner and his/her travel guests must be Canadian or USA residents to qualify for the Prize. The winner and his/her travel guests must travel on the same itinerary. The winner and his/her travel guests must have the right to enter the destination won. A minimum of one person, either the Grand Prize winner or one of the travel guests, must hold a valid credit card to cover any incidentals or any other requirement that may be required at the hotel. Ground transfers to and from the winner and/or travelling guest’s residence and designated airport and all other expenses not specified herein or listed within the travel brochure, including but not limited to telephone or fax, gratuities, optional tours, taxes and fees, insurance, medical travel documents, personal expenses, and any other costs not specifically stated herein as being included, are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests. In the eventuality that the Winner and his/her guests resides in a city that requires transportation to Transat Holiday departure cities, the costs associated with such transportation are the Winner’s and his/her guests entire responsibility. No extensions will be permitted and the prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or substituted for cash except that Transat Holidays reserves the right to offer a comparable product in the event of a vacation package cancellation, Act of God or other unforeseen circumstances. The Grand Prize winner shall not be entitled to receive, in cash, certificate or otherwise, the balance of any amount representing the difference of the Grand Prize retail value and actual cost. No frequent flyer miles will be available.
16. DESTINATIONS: There will be 5 Grand Prize Trips (as described in section 4) available to be won to the following destinations. Destinations will be awarded based on the winners’ home province, and/or closest major airport.
Two, 7- night All Inclusive holiday to Cancun, Mexico for 2 adults. Includes the following; Roundtrip economy airfare from nearest Canadian Airport to the winners’ home servicing Transat Holidays flights to Mexico, 7 -night accommodation at the Barcelo Maya Colonial Prestige Class 4.5*, Roundtrip transfers in destination.
One, 7- night All Inclusive holiday to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic for 2 adults. Includes the following; Roundtrip economy airfare from nearest Canadian Airport to the winners’ home servicing Transat Holidays flights to Dominican Republic
7 -night accommodation at the Barceló Puerto Plata Prestige Class 4*, Roundtrip transfers in destination.
One, 7- night All Inclusive holiday to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for 2 adults. Includes the following; Roundtrip economy airfare from nearest Canadian Airport to the winners’ home servicing Transat Holidays flights to Dominican Republic,
7 -night accommodation at the Barceló Bavaro Beach Prestige Class 4.5*, Roundtrip transfers in destination.
One, 7- night All Inclusive holiday to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for 2 adults. Includes the following:
Roundtrip economy airfare from nearest Canadian Airport to the winners’ home servicing Transat Holidays flights to Dominican Republic , 7 -night accommodation at the Barceló Punta Cana Prestige Class 4.5*, Roundtrip transfers in destination.
PRIZE CLAIM FORM ×
1) ACCOUNTABILITY – Mucho Burrito is accountable for the personal information we collect about you. We are committed to ensuring that we comply with our Privacy Guidelines and these Privacy Principles whenever Mucho Burrito collects and uses personal information.
2) IDENTIFYING PURPOSES – Mucho Burrito only collects personal information for business activities. By way of example, we collect information from customers when they participate in a contest, or when they send us comments about the business. Before Mucho Burrito collects any information about a person, the reasons for collecting it are explained.
3) CONSENT- Mucho Burrito uses personal information with your knowledge and consent, except in limited circumstances. By way of example, we will disclose your personal information as required to satisfy any law, regulation or legal responsibility, or to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or any investigation concerning matters of public safety and the like.
4) LIMITED COLLECTION – Mucho Burrito will only collect such information that is deemed necessary to meet the purpose at hand. All information will be collected in a fair and lawful manner.
5) LIMITED USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION – Mucho Burrito will only use your personal information with your knowledge, and will not disclose said information to any agents or others acting on your behalf without your consent. Personal information that is no longer required for specific purposes will be destroyed. If in the course of managing its business operations, Mucho Burrito shares your personal information with professional advisors, franchisees, suppliers, any such entities shall be required to comply with Mucho Burrito’s Privacy Guidelines. Mucho Burrito does not sell or disclose personal information outside of its system. However, Mucho Burrito reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, legal request, to protect its business interests, and to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or on matters concerning public policy and safety.
6) ACCURACY- While Mucho Burrito collects the personal information that you supply, it does so with the understanding that any such information is as accurate as possible.
7) SAFEGUARDS- Mucho Burrito will protect all personal information it collects. Safeguards have been introduced to prevent theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, transfer, or modification of all personal information.
8) OPENNESS – Mucho Burrito will make available to you the method of gaining access to your personal information, including its use, and how to change, correct, challenge or amend the information.
9) INDIVIDUAL ACCESS – Mucho Burrito recognizes that you may have the right to access your personal information. Any access request must be made in writing to: Private and Confidential, Information and Help Line, Mucho Burrito, 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2M3, Canada.
10) CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE – Mucho Burrito would encourage any individual to contact its Information and Help Line if you are concerned about its Privacy Policies. ×
The www.muchoburrito.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by Mucho Burrito (“www.muchoburrito.com “), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. www.muchoburrito.com . We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.muchoburrito.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to www.muchoburrito.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to www.muchoburrito.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to www.muchoburrito.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against www.muchoburrito.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to www.muchoburrito.com.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of www.muchoburrito.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by www.muchoburrito.com, does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for www.muchoburrito.com- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with www.muchoburrito.com.
You also understand that www.muchoburrito.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. www.muchoburrito.com provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and www.muchoburrito.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. www.muchoburrito.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. www.muchoburrito.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
4. Limitation of liability
In no event will www.muchoburrito.com be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if www.muchoburrito.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some provinces, territories, states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such provinces, territories, states and countries, www.muchoburrito.com liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
www.muchoburrito.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-www.muchoburrito.com web site, please understand that it is independent from www.muchoburrito.com, and that www.muchoburrito.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a www.muchoburrito.com web site does not mean that www.muchoburrito.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.muchoburrito.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
6. Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 2, 3, 4 and 5 are for the benefit of www.muchoburrito.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Term; Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs above and below (1 thru 6 and 8) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Canada. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between www.muchoburrito.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or provincial court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Canada.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.muchoburrito.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. www.muchoburrito.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. ×