1) ACCOUNTABILITY – Mucho Burrito is accountable for the personal information we collect about you. We are committed to ensuring that we comply with our Privacy Guidelines and these Privacy Principles whenever Mucho Burrito collects and uses personal information.
2) IDENTIFYING PURPOSES – Mucho Burrito only collects personal information for business activities. By way of example, we collect information from customers when they participate in a contest, or when they send us comments about the business. Before Mucho Burrito collects any information about a person, the reasons for collecting it are explained.
3) CONSENT- Mucho Burrito uses personal information with your knowledge and consent, except in limited circumstances. By way of example, we will disclose your personal information as required to satisfy any law, regulation or legal responsibility, or to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or any investigation concerning matters of public safety and the like.
4) LIMITED COLLECTION – Mucho Burrito will only collect such information that is deemed necessary to meet the purpose at hand. All information will be collected in a fair and lawful manner.
5) LIMITED USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION – Mucho Burrito will only use your personal information with your knowledge, and will not disclose said information to any agents or others acting on your behalf without your consent. Personal information that is no longer required for specific purposes will be destroyed. If in the course of managing its business operations, Mucho Burrito shares your personal information with professional advisors, franchisees, suppliers, any such entities shall be required to comply with Mucho Burrito’s Privacy Guidelines. Mucho Burrito does not sell or disclose personal information outside of its system. However, Mucho Burrito reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, legal request, to protect its business interests, and to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or on matters concerning public policy and safety.
6) ACCURACY- While Mucho Burrito collects the personal information that you supply, it does so with the understanding that any such information is as accurate as possible.
7) SAFEGUARDS- Mucho Burrito will protect all personal information it collects. Safeguards have been introduced to prevent theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, transfer, or modification of all personal information.
8) OPENNESS – Mucho Burrito will make available to you the method of gaining access to your personal information, including its use, and how to change, correct, challenge or amend the information.
9) INDIVIDUAL ACCESS – Mucho Burrito recognizes that you may have the right to access your personal information. Any access request must be made in writing to: Private and Confidential, Information and Help Line, Mucho Burrito, 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2M3, Canada.
10) CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE – Mucho Burrito would encourage any individual to contact its Information and Help Line if you are concerned about its Privacy Policies.