1) ACCOUNTABILITY – Mucho Burrito is accountable for the personal information we collect about you. We are committed to ensuring that we comply with our Privacy Guidelines and these Privacy Principles whenever Mucho Burrito collects and uses personal information.
2) IDENTIFYING PURPOSES – Mucho Burrito only collects personal information for business activities. By way of example, we collect information from customers when they participate in a contest, or when they send us comments about the business. Before Mucho Burrito collects any information about a person, the reasons for collecting it are explained.
3) CONSENT- Mucho Burrito uses personal information with your knowledge and consent, except in limited circumstances. By way of example, we will disclose your personal information as required to satisfy any law, regulation or legal responsibility, or to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or any investigation concerning matters of public safety and the like.
4) LIMITED COLLECTION – Mucho Burrito will only collect such information that is deemed necessary to meet the purpose at hand. All information will be collected in a fair and lawful manner.
5) LIMITED USE, DISCLOSURE AND RETENTION – Mucho Burrito will only use your personal information with your knowledge, and will not disclose said information to any agents or others acting on your behalf without your consent. Personal information that is no longer required for specific purposes will be destroyed. If in the course of managing its business operations, Mucho Burrito shares your personal information with professional advisors, franchisees, suppliers, any such entities shall be required to comply with Mucho Burrito’s Privacy Guidelines. Mucho Burrito does not sell or disclose personal information outside of its system. However, Mucho Burrito reserves the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation, legal request, to protect its business interests, and to co-operate with any law enforcement investigation or on matters concerning public policy and safety.
6) ACCURACY- While Mucho Burrito collects the personal information that you supply, it does so with the understanding that any such information is as accurate as possible.
7) SAFEGUARDS- Mucho Burrito will protect all personal information it collects. Safeguards have been introduced to prevent theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, transfer, or modification of all personal information.
8) OPENNESS – Mucho Burrito will make available to you the method of gaining access to your personal information, including its use, and how to change, correct, challenge or amend the information.
9) INDIVIDUAL ACCESS – Mucho Burrito recognizes that you may have the right to access your personal information. Any access request must be made in writing to: Private and Confidential, Information and Help Line, Mucho Burrito, 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 2M3, Canada.
10) CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE – Mucho Burrito would encourage any individual to contact its Information and Help Line if you are concerned about its Privacy Policies. ×
The www.muchoburrito.com Web Site (the “Site”) is an online information service provided by Mucho Burrito (“www.muchoburrito.com “), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. www.muchoburrito.com . We may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.muchoburrito.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to www.muchoburrito.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to www.muchoburrito.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to www.muchoburrito.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against www.muchoburrito.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to www.muchoburrito.com.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of www.muchoburrito.com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by www.muchoburrito.com, does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for www.muchoburrito.com- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with www.muchoburrito.com.
You also understand that www.muchoburrito.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. www.muchoburrito.com provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and www.muchoburrito.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. www.muchoburrito.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. www.muchoburrito.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
4. Limitation of liability
In no event will www.muchoburrito.com be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if www.muchoburrito.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some provinces, territories, states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such provinces, territories, states and countries, www.muchoburrito.com liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
www.muchoburrito.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-www.muchoburrito.com web site, please understand that it is independent from www.muchoburrito.com, and that www.muchoburrito.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a www.muchoburrito.com web site does not mean that www.muchoburrito.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.muchoburrito.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
6. Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 2, 3, 4 and 5 are for the benefit of www.muchoburrito.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
7. Term; Termination
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs above and below (1 thru 6 and 8) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Canada. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between www.muchoburrito.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or provincial court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Canada.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. www.muchoburrito.com’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. www.muchoburrito.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. ×